Above embedded map is interactive
Click the link to view the shore snorkel locations and other sites on Grand Cayman in a larger interactive map. Versions of Firefox may not display POI icons on above map.
(Click Guide to View or follow to Download location)
- Anchor Point Underwater Sulfur Vents
- Barefoot Beach
- Bodden Town (Turtle Nest Inn)
- Cayman Kayaks Bio-luminescent Bay Tour
- Eden Rock Information
- Queen’s Monument (Connolly’s Cove)
- Driving Tour
- Rum Point Barrier Reef
- Rum Point Boulder Coral Gardens
- Rum Point Shore “Drift” Route
- Starfish Beach at Ivory Kai
- Sting Ray City Dive Site
- Wonderland (North Side Cemetery)
- Wreck of the Geneva Kathleen
- Fish & Coral Identification Resources
- Tidal Forecasts
- Snorkeling Picture Taking Tips and Advice
***NEW*** Garmin GPS Downloads:
Please note: The Apple Safari Browser apparently appends .gpx files to their base .xml file types. The use of either Firefox, Chrome or Opera browsers should downlond the file as a .gpx.
Grab your Garmin and Go!
CAYMAN SNORKEL COMMUNITY
TESTUDO’S SNORKEL FUND
If you have found the information on my blog to be useful, please consider
Thanks to all who have donated!